Introducing the Barrington’s mobile phone App – it’s fast, friendly and what’s more it’s free!
If, like so many others, you have a smartphone, you already have everything you need to use this great tool. The app is available for Android and IOS, and can be downloaded in just a couple of minutes. After that you will find a wealth of information that will help you save time and money.
Here are some of the key features:
- GPS Mileage Tracking – At the touch of a button, you can automatically track and record mileage for business trips and share this information with us. A great way to keep tabs on business expenses while on the move.
- Key dates – This gives vital information on all upcoming key dates, including end of year deadlines and budget announcements.
- Notifications – If there’s an important update in the financial world you need to hear about, we can notify you instantly through the App, without adding to your email inbox. We can keep you instantly up-to-date by instantly notifying you of the latest news or upcoming financial dates.
- Real time Share & Fund Prices – To the minute share and fund prices.
- Receipt Management – Users can photograph a receipt and save it to the App, allowing them to store and manage their expenses at the touch of a button. Once you’ve saved your receipts, you can add more information, store them by category, amount and date, and email to us.
- 16 powerful calculators - Calculators that help you keep abreast of your finances - Savings, Mortgage, Company Car, Loan, Payslip, VAT, Inflation, Stamp Duty, APR, IHT, Contractor, Should I Incorporate?, Increased Profit, Income Tax, Dividend V Salary, Corporation Tax.
- Precious Metals Tracking – Enables you to view the latest ‘real time’ prices of metals – Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Whilst most metal tracker apps are charged for, this is included in our FREE App.
Our app is available for FREE and can be downloaded from the iTunes App store for Apple devices and Google Play for Android devices.