Barringtons Limited is committed to providing high quality, proactive and responsive professional business advisory services. Feedback, both good and bad, is welcomed as an opportunity to improve.
All complaints are forwarded to the Managing Director who ensures that they are investigated thoroughly, within specified deadlines, and that swift and effective action is taken wherever appropriate to address issues raised. Our aim is to resolve all complaints within four weeks of receipt.
Our Board of Directors consider, on a monthly basis, details of complaints which have been received, action taken as a result, and speed of response.
- All complaints should be addressed to the Managing Director who can be contacted by post at Barringtons Ltd, 570-572 Etruria Road, Newcastle, Staffs ST5 0SU, by telephone on 01782 713700, or by email at email@example.com.
- Complaints will be acknowledged by the Managing Director within three working days of their receipt.
- The Managing Director will pass the complaint to the relevant Director or Manager to investigate the issues raised and advise of any action which needs to be taken.
- The Managing Director will advise the complainant of the outcome of his/her complaint within four weeks of its receipt.
- If the complainant does not believe his/her complaint has been dealt with satisfactorily, then he/she can take up the matter with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- All complaints will be recorded in the Complaints Log and the Board of Directors will consider, on a monthly basis, the number and type of complaints received, resultant action and speed of response.