Time is precious – and to contractors we know that also means money.
If you operate a Limited Company, you may feel bogged down by all the legal requirements to deal with.
Take all that stress away with our jargon-busting service, specially designed to save contractors time and money.
In a nutshell here’s what we do for you:
- Complete your Limited Company financial statements for submission to Companies House and HMRC.
- Complete your Corporation Tax form and advise you of the tax liability. The Annual Return form required by Companies House will also be completed and submitted for you.
- Set-up a payroll scheme to cover your monthly director’s salary, and provide you with all the paperwork for your monthly dividend.
- Register your company for VAT under the flat-rate scheme and complete your VAT Return and file it with HMRC.
- Advise you of the liability due which will be paid by Direct Debit.
All that for just £97 per month!
But don’t take our word for it. Hear what one contractor at Bentley Motors had to say about the service.
I used to spend painstaking hours working out figures. Now book-keeping is a thing of the past.
I just email my weekly sales invoice to Barringtons and from that I receive a monthly statement telling me all I need to know.
It details my income, expenses and corporation tax so I can decide how much salary to pay myself for the month and how much by way of dividend. I’m still in the driving seat but without all the hassle.
This straight-forward, no nonsense approach is a complete contrast to the previous company I used which actually created more work for me!
The service from Barringtons is not only cheaper but more thorough, accurate and fast. Everything is made crystal clear by people I enjoy dealing with and trust.
Their specialist knowledge actually saves me money and I feel in safe hands when it comes to all the legal requirements. I can phone anytime or pop in for a meeting face-to-face.
Being able to deal with friendly people who ‘know their stuff’ has made a big difference to me.
To contractors I say, don’t waste your time with any other company.